In order to register, please read the following instructions then select the program or course that interests you from the list below.
Within ten (10) days of your online registration, you must submit the following original documents in person at 246, Allée du Golf, Saint-Eustache (Quebec) J7R 0L3 :
- your signed SRAFP application form;
- your report cards and/or achievement record issued by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur (MEES);
- your long form birth certificate bearing both parents’ names (original copy or sworn affidavit);
- two proofs of residence from Québec (e.g., health insurance card and driver’s licence).
Students born outside of Canada must present their Canadian Citizenship Card or Permanent Resident Card or Immigration Form (IMM 1000), as well as the birth certificate from their country, their Québec Selection Certificate (QSC) and their comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec (if available). Other documents may be required; we will contact you if necessary.
Note: Your original documents will be given back to you. No application for admission by mail will be accepted.
It’s important to consult the start dates for our training programs before you register. Be sure to check if there are still available places, if there is a waiting list or if the course is full.
Register to a DVS program
Register to a non-official course
General Health and Safety on Construction Sites | 30-hour course
- Start date to be determined
Registration for international students
Procedure to follow for an international student:
- You must fill in the hard copy application form. To do this, you will need to specify the school board (1) CS Sir-Wilfrid-Laurier (Laurentides) and (2) Centre de formation Construc-Plus Vocational Centre. The site will then request payment in the amount of $ 6.25.
- Once the hard copy is complete, print the form and sign it.
- Fill in the Educational credential assessment form , print and sign it.
- Send both of these completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the following documents:
- Birth certificate from your country with its translation *
- Transcript of marks from your country with its translation *
- Diploma from you country with its translation *
* Please note that it’s necessary to have the translation for documents not already in French or English.
Once we have received your documents, we will analyse your application and will send you an acceptance letter conditional upon your application for and reception of the following documents: