In order to register, please read the following instructions then select the program or course that interests you from the list below.
Within ten (10) days of your online registration, you must submit the following original documents in person at 246, Allée du Golf, Saint-Eustache (Quebec) J7R 0L3 :
- your signed SRAFP application form;
- your report cards and/or achievement record issued by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur (MEES);
- your long form birth certificate bearing both parents’ names (original copy or sworn affidavit);
- two proofs of residence from Québec (e.g., health insurance card and driver’s licence).
Students born outside of Canada must present their Canadian Citizenship Card or Permanent Resident Card or Immigration Form (IMM 1000), as well as the birth certificate from their country, their Québec Selection Certificate (QSC) and their comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec (if available). Other documents may be required; we will contact you if necessary.
Note: Your original documents will be given back to you. No application for admission by mail will be accepted.
Please take the time to consult the start dates for all our training programs. Be sure to check if there are still available places, if there is a waiting list or if the course is full.
Register to a DVS program
Register to a non-official course
General Health and Safety on Construction Sites | 30-hour course
- Start date to be determined
Registration for international students
Procedure to follow